Spring 2023 Issue
Lakeside Healthcare is a Partnership of practices, owned and operated by GP Partners to deliver the healthcare needs of over 170,000 patients across Northants, Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire. With more than 500 employees, a Research Team and established education and training, we are committed to delivering a quality service to our patients and communities.
Patient Access Survey
Our General Practice Team is made up of a range of healthcare professionals who work at your practice and in the wider community to help you get the right care when you need it.
Talk to our reception team to find out more about how they can help you.
Did you know?
Here's what we do in an average month:
- 4,799 appointments
- 4,711 calls answered
- + clinics + home visits + immunisations + care homes + extended access
Also 127 patients did not attend their scheduled appointment so please let us know if you need to cancel!
Figures apply to period 23/1 to 19/2/23
Mandy Black is the new Area Manager for Lakeside's Northamptonshire practices. She is an experienced healthcare professional, previously working as Practice Manager and a Patient Services Manager for many years. She has already been fundamental in supporting the work of our surgery.
Goodbye and thank you to Angela Cory, our lovely Healthcare Assistant, who retired after an amazing 29 years at the surgery. She joined as a receptionist and then became a Healthcare Assistant, a role she has held for the past two decades. Angie will be sorely missed by all of us and we wish her a very long and happy retirement.
- Welcome to our new Health Care Assistant Stephanie Honan, we hope you will be very happy here and our team is delighted to have you on board.
- Congratulations to GP Partner Dr Angela Hartley, who has been appointed as one of Lakeside's two Medical Directors alongside her clinical role here.
- Jessica Bawden is Lakeside's Chief Executive. She joined the organisation around six months ago and is working closely with managers, teams and stakeholders across our Partnership.
- Our Patient Services Manager, Mary Russell and Lead Nurse, Alice Morris, spoke to students about careers in primary care at Kettering Science Academy’s recent career fair.
Checking on your planned care
If you are booked in for a hospital procedure or treatment did you know that you can get further information on waiting times for hospital referrals and treatments by visiting the My Planned Care website?
Useful numbers and advice:
- Lloyds Pharmacy: 18 Headlands, Kettering. Tel: 01536 512338
- 111/999: For non-urgent medical advice and help (particularly when our practice is closed) you can contact the service online by visiting Get help for your symptoms - NHS 111 or dialling 111. Please dial 999 for a life-threatening or emergency situation.
- Mental Health Helpline: NHFT and the mental health charity, Mind, provide a 24/7 mental health support number for the people of Northamptonshire. Phone 0800 448 0828
- Kettering General Hospital: Reception: 01536 492345 Minor injuries: 01536 491291
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.